The stand needs Brewing Scrolls as formulae to produce new types of potions. The brewing scrolls you obtain are permanent. Only one potion can be mixed at the same time.
It's possible to get the scrolls before starting the quest, but they will only display in the mixing stand. There is no requirement to get the scrolls in the same order they are sorted on this page.
The Brewing Kit does NOT work with brewing scroll potions.
List of all mixed potions Edit
There are 9 scrolls to be obtained into the game.
- The 1st scroll is given by the Brewing Master during the Mixology quest.
- The 2nd scroll can be looted from the Forest Tree in the forest, with a chance of 1/20.
- The 3rd scroll replaces a tree patch in a random order (any type of tree). The lumberjack will announce when players find it by clicking on him (he can't "chop" and harvest the scroll).
- The 4th scroll can be looted from the Skeleton in the caves, with a chance of 1/30.
- The 5th scroll can be found when sending Workers for brewing ingredients, with a chance of 1/30 per worker.
- The 6th scroll can be found by randomly opening either type of oil barrel.
- The 7th scroll can be obtained from the vendor for 1000 bronze, silver, iron, and gold bars.
- The 8th scroll is obtained when completing the Wizard Battle quest.
- Finally, the 9th scroll can be bought at Bob's brother for 100 million (100 000 000) coins. This scroll also requires to have used 100 Sick Cure Potions and to have a Brewing level of 80.
The following table compares the XP gains from Brewing, Mixing, and Drinking a mixed potion with just Brewing and Drinking the potions needed to make the mixed potion. Basically, you'll get more XP from drinking mixed potions than just drinking the brewed potions needed to make the mixed potions.
- Mix + Drink XP is the XP you'll receive from mixing and drinking that mixed potion.
- Brew XP is the XP you'll receive by only brewing the regular potions (and not drinking them).
- Brew + Mix + Drink XP is the XP you'll receive by brewing the regular potions, mixing them, and then drinking the mixed potion.
- Brew + Drink XP is the received XP when a player decides, after brewing the required regular potions, to just drink them instead of mixing a mixed potion.