The Easter Event is the first holiday event of 2019. It was released on April 18, 2019, and yields a carrot sigil upon successful completion.
To start the Easter Event, fight in the fields until you encounter a bunny NPC.
After killing it, it will chastise you for trying to kill it, and will appear in your items tab. Clicking on it will reveal a set of clues.
- A perfect sweet to eat on a birthday, especially for bunnies.
- Get rid of some stone, specifically the same amount as the 10th number that cannot be devided [sic] by anything but one or itself.
- Where would you go if you wanted to kill more bunnies?
- I’m not giving you this hint because you tried to kill me.
- This one either.
- And this one either.
- You don’t have the Sn, but you have the Cu. Should still work in this world.
- Make a carrot cake.
- Sell 29 stone.
- Fight in the fields.
- Drop from any lootbag. (1/50 chance)
- Open an oil barrel.
- Find one from your miners. (1/250,000 chance per second)
- Smelt bronze.
After finishing all of these, you may claim your sigil from the bunny in the items tab
NOTE: You CANNOT get any of the eggs until you kill the bunny in the fields.
- The 5th Egg use to be dropped from a treasure chest, but given the relative scarcity of chests, and the inability of new players to get pirates, it was changed to be dropped from the oil barrel.
- The was a bug that would notify you that your miners had found an egg even if you hadn’t started the event yet. This has since been fixed.
- There is a typo in the second clue. “Divided” has been misspelled as “devided”.